High Quality Content
A high quality content achieves its goals. When it will be,
Your initial focus is on increasing the number of social shares.Such as Facebook,Instagram etc. If your article is achieving below goals then you are doing well with your content strategy.
- Rank Google for your target keyword.
- Increasing customer loyalty.
- Increasing brand awareness.
- Generate sales.
- Improving click-through rates
- Decrease the bounce rates.
- Increase website traffic through organic search results.
- Increase social shares
- Improve conversions rate and earn money
If your article is not achieving above goals then focus on below points.
- Use Focus Keyword in the SEO Title.
- Use Focus Keyword inside SEO Meta Description.
- Use Focus Keyword in the URL.
- Your Focus Keyword appears in the first 10% of the content.
- Use Focus Keyword in the subheadings.
- Use Focus Keyword in image alt attribute(s).
- Focus on Keyword Density
- Do proper linking to external resources.
- Use positive or a negative sentiment in title
- Use power word in title
- Use number in your SEO title.
- Use short paragraphs.
- Your article contains images or video
- Use best hosting services
Click Here For :