What is SEO?
SEO means Search Engine Optimization. It is used for increasing both the quality and quantity of website traffic. SEO help you to achieve number 1 position in search engine.
It is the practice of optimizing website pages for specific keywords to improve search visibility and traffic of your website in search engine.
Why Do We need On-Page SEO
- To reach a higher level
- To increase the ranking
- of traffic to the website
- To increase the amount of traffic to the website
- To increase website organic traffic
- To get better customers
On-Page SEO Ranking Factors
Following are On-Page SEO Ranking Factors
- Domains & URLs
- Meta description
- Unique content
- Alt Attribute for Image
- H1, H2, H3
- Bold or Strong
- Using relevant keywords at the beginning of the First tag will go a long way in getting good rankings.
- Use keywords related to our web pages and Title tags.
- Add custom Title tags every time for different pages.
- Names should be 60-70 characters long
Domains & URLs
- Before choosing a domain name you should know our target audience.
- Use keywords in the section.
- Use the .com form of the URL.
- Hyphens in a domain or file name of less than 4 are fine
- URL configuration as an important part of a web page.
- No more than 3-5 words in our URL.
- Avoid using random text and numbers
- Keyword research is used to select the right keywords.
- Keywords will be relevant to our site.
- It offers the most competitive keywords.
- Keyword density is the percentage of time an article or phrase appears on a web page.
- Each headline should be 2% -5%.
- The content of each article should be 5% -20%.
Create meta description tags to attract emphasis and add keywords. Most search engines display information from this tag in their search results if this tag is on the page and if the content matches the page content and the search query. Many search engines ignore the definition tag for keyword requirements. Most search engines use descriptive tags to some extent when displaying search results.
Unique content is online content that is created to be completely different from other content found on the web. Content is king for our visitors as well as for search engines.
- Provide quality and unique content and try to include keywords in our content
- Good content increases our ranking in search engines as good content.
- Also, good content helps to get more links coming to our website.
- Consider the density of 5-20% of the subject matter in the text.
- System configuration is also required to display the search engine.
- The ideal level is 500-3000 words
Alt features for images
- Search engine cannot read images & Flash
- Alt tag is another text used to describe a photo.
- Alt tags are displayed on the site as you navigate through this image.
- It also enables blind people to read your text.
- Alt tag is another place you should add keywords to improve our ranking.
Headings( H1, H2 )
- The H1 tag should have a single targeted keyword.
- The H2 tag should have the same words as your H1 tag.
- H3 should be the subtitle for h2.
Bold or strong and italic
Keywords and strong phrases may not affect your page ranking, but it will help keep your content readable and usable.